With your registration with EBL & City Hoops we provide you with a basic level of insurance. This is for our Social Basketball Competitions for adults and Junior Basketball Competitions in Sydney. It is advised that all participating members have personal health insurance also. To be insured:
1. Upon registing as a player or a team you would have been sent a registration form or singed up online. Please read our full terms and conditions so you fully understand them. For full terms and conditions click here
2. The Registration must be filled in and given to City Hoops Supervisor or electronically submitted.
3. The injured player must report the injury to game officials immedietly
4. If the injured player cannot, a representative from the team must do so.
5. If you do not report your injury you will not be covered
6. The Court supervisor will record your injury on and injury report form which will be filled and kept and sent to City Hoops head office
If you satisfy all of the above criteria and want to make a claim
7. Download the claim form here
8. Fill in all parts except "Club Secretary/Treasurer", this will be filled in by us AFTER you send it back to us.
9. Email form to
10. EBL will fill in "Club Secretary/Treasurer" Then send you the form back with instructions on how to forward your claim to the insurer.
Summary of Insurance Cover
Amateur Accident Insurance
Loss of Earnings: $250 Per Week/7 Day Excess Benefit Period 52 Weeks
Student Help: $250 Per Week/7 Day Excess Benefit Period 52 Weeks
Home Help: $250 Per Week/7 Day Excess Benefit Period 52 Weeks
1. Modification Expenses: Up to $10,000
2. Funeral Expenses: Up to $5,000
3. Parents Inconvenience Allowance: $25 Per Day Maximum Benefit $1,500
4. Non Medicare Medical Costs: 85% to maximum $1,500 Excess $50 Aggregate
Limit of Liability - $2,000,000
For the full PDS please click here