School Holiday Camps Info
Session starts at 9am (drop off from 8:45am)
Finishes 3pm (pick up by 3:15pm)
WHAT TO BRING:
• Lunch & Snack for the child
• Refillable Water bottle
• Basketball if they have one
• Any prescribed medication (with medical form)
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Basketball/sports shoes
- Comfortable Tshirt/singlet and any shorts
What do I need to do if I am running late to pick up a player?
if you are running late to collect your child at the end of camp it is expected that parents will call City Hoop’s (8283 5161) or Jamie Anderson (0402 634 001) to notify. Children not collected by 3:15pm will result in a late fee of $40.
What are the wet weather arrangements?
The camp is held at an indoor venue so will go ahead when raining.
Can my child get his own way home from the camp?
Yes no problems, please just notify us before hand that they will not being picked up by a parent or guardian.
1. Stay inside the gym and always be with an adult supervisor.
2. Always be respectful towards coaches, players & equipment.
3. Control your bodies and always be safe.
4. Try your best!
5. Have FUN!!!
We invite all parents to view our camp at all times.
We will do our best to ensure your kids have a fun day whilst learning new Basketball skills in a fun, friendly & safe environment. If your child has any special needs or you have any questions or requests, please get in contact with us prior to the camp.
- OUR CAMPS ARE NUT FREE
So please leave any nut products at home!
- Please make sure your child brings any of there belongings home with them, we are not responsible for left behind items.
The health, safety and well being of all participants and staff is paramount; all participants must follow safety guidelines and instructions given by any member of City Hoops staff.
Bullying, verbal or physical abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.
Should a participant feel their rights are not being maintained, they should approach staff who will begin an investigation as soon as possible. City Hoops reserves the right to refuse or terminate enrolment if there is a breach of the Camp Behaviour Guidelines. Any costs incurred as a result of damaged property will be charged to the parent/guardian. No refund of the program fee will be provided to participants removed for behavioural reasons.
Failure of any camper to uphold the behaviour guidelines may result in the following:
1. City Hoops staff will remind the camper about appropriate behaviour
2. If inappropriate behaviour persists either:
Supervision will be increased, for example bring the child/young person closer to the coach
The participant may be removed from the group for a period of time to allow them time to re ect on their behaviour.
3. depending on the severity and persistence of the mis-behaviour, parents may be contacted.
4. if a child’s behaviour still does not improve despite all efforts, staff may have to ask the parents to remove the
child from the program. This is an extremely rare situation and would only ever be a last resort.